2.26.2008

They Love Each Other (most of the time)

Most of the time Easton is very loving of his little sister except when it comes to his "roads" as he calls them. Today she was playing with his toy roads and he got all distraught. He told me she was mean and I informed him that Addy was very nice and he needed to share his toys. So he says "I'm gonna push her down the stairs." Don't ask me where that came from! I don't think he would really ever push her down the stairs but to be safe we will be watching him!

6 comments:

Kelli said...

he'll push her like he pushed your neighbor boy, haha! ;) they look NOTHING alike, so funny! like you and your sibs, huh? you&brad, nise&nate.

The {Prince} Family said...

You have such cute kids! Geez, everytime I see them, they just get cuter! When are you all coming out next to AZ?

Tia said...

They are so cute....sibling love! I can't believe Addy is crawling everywhere.

Kelli said...

look at you getting crafy changin your background! way to go!

steele life said...

Your kids are so cute! I cant believe how bit your daughter is. Sam couldnt believe it. he remembered when Justin said you were preg-o. And now your baby is crawling!

Kelli said...

update your blog, lady!